Reproducing „Gatsby like“ door upholstery
Imagine guys from BMW Classic when discovered Elvis’ BMW 507. They had to be really shocked when they spotted striking „Gatsby like“ door and seat upholstery. When I saw it for the first time, I was amused. That would be really great project.
Well, this is the original reference:
This is step by step:
1. I placed roughly Greenstuff all over the previous leather.
2. I rolled over it with a round pencil. I softened it finally with wet finger.
3. I gently pressed the rounded end of a brush against Greenstuff.
4. A piece of thin but firm wire helped me reproduce the stitching.
5. I die cut 14 rings (1 mm) and pressed them one-by-one gently into soft Greenstuff with a tip of tweezers.